Speedy's 2014 si sedan

The cave man lol

yt.gif

Review on Buddy Club coilovers would be nice.:wink1:

Ok here is my review on the 2014 buddy club race spec coilover. I drive between 60 and 100 miles to work all hwy so I won't be able to make a street review. I have the settings very stiff since I take my car through backroads and mountain passes more than I should, so my settings are 7 in the front and 11 in the rear these coils are 15 way adjustable. Overall very nice quality coilovers. So nice you don't even want to put a scratch on them. But after I put them on I felt a instant difference in stiffness. On the freeway it can get pretty bumpy especially on the 405 but for my first set of coils I expected worse. Car steering feels more sensitive so I have to pay a little more attention to the road. On the mountain pass on the other hand these coilovers made a world of difference the cars body roll is almost eliminated and the car is so planted it surprises me. Honestly feels like a completely different car..just takes some getting use too.
Honestly no complaints on these coils other than my tires go in literally less than a month. So i may have to invest in a new set of wheels for daily driving.

did you use the oem paint, or just try to find a similar orange? Looks good

Back