Squeaky air vent on right side of the cabin

Loppysaurusrex

All my fans work but if I turn them on there is an insufferable squeakyness coming from the passenger side air vents, I can still hear it with music on full blast

Any ideas on what it is and how to fix?

Out of warranty? Are the vent flaps moving... like the little veins you can adjust up/down/left/right?

Out of warranty? Are the vent flaps moving... like the little veins you can adjust up/down/left/right?
No those are fine, when the fans are running there is an audible squeaking as if the fan itself is not lubricated or broken or something.

ah, yeah there have been other posts about the fan noise. I think a few had them replaced under warranty, but they said the sound really didn't get resolved. I think they said the new fan still made noise.

ah, yeah there have been other posts about the fan noise. I think a few had them replaced under warranty, but they said the sound really didn't get resolved. I think they said the new fan still made noise.
What? That doesn't make sense if I'm being honest, do they mean the new fan *eventually* made noise?

Back