Squiggy's 2012 DBP II Si Coupe

Have you used royal purple? If so how does it compare to the amsoil? I am getting ready to start doing my own oil changes coming up here soon.

No. I have only done one oil change since I have had the car and that was the Amsoil. Doing the second one in a few weeks before The Dragon. I will also be sending a sample in to Blackstone Labs to be tested.

Thinking about going for fully bolted! Considering RBC, ZDX, and PRL intake. Not thrilled about the battery relocation install, though. Nor having to cut one of the radiator hoses.

Back deck is done! Oy. That took a good 4 hours. Gonna have to find the spots where the covering tabs slide in on the vertical part. Forgot to NOT cover over them.:confused:

Lookin good squiggy.... need more power!

jealousy.jpg

Lookin good squiggy.... need more power!

Really considering it as I mentioned earlier in the thread. Not sure how I feel about cutting coolant hoses, rerunning clutch lines, and wiring, though.

Just go balls out and get the supercharger!

You just installed those new red hoses too didn't you? That would suck to have to replace them already. What about doing the RBC/ZDX and a different intake so you wouldn't have to do all that monkeying? Or does the PRL intake just work/fit the best with that setup?

Just go balls out and get the supercharger!
You just installed those new red hoses too didn't you? That would suck to have to replace them already. What about doing the RBC/ZDX and a different intake so you wouldn't have to do all that monkeying? Or does the PRL intake just work/fit the best with that setup?

I wouldn't have to replace the hoses, just cut one and put in an elbow. Would look really hackneyed in my opinion. As far as the intake, I would prefer a CAI and it is 3.5". Seems like the best route with the RBC/ZDX setup. If I had the 6ishK it would take to do the SC, I would go directly that route!

Back