status-3000 build low and slow

So after being slammed stanced or whatever u wanna call it and going to meets and shows I got bored and decided I didn't want to destroy my car anymore and wanted something more functional and aggressive so after researching and looking what works and what doesn't work and talking to the guys with big tire setups. i came across a pair of ce28s in purple in 17x9.5 +28 offset the tires on the wheels are 255 45 17 hankook ventus rs3 and the funny part is me and a friend of mine didn't think it could work by eye balling it and once i put it on it all made sense what ken suen told me . He basically said that the 9th gen cane run a big tire just depends on the offset. well this is what the test fit looks like i will be ordering the mugen rr front bumper and some other carbon pieces to go with the aggressive look im going for. ce28.jpg ce28s.jpg

Holy Joseph!!!! That's a lot of rubber:omg: Any other plans? I like where this is going.:popcorn:

yea I got a mugen rr bumper coming and then a rear diffuser and some craft square mirrors

Do you still have Brotiforms or you sold them?

Yea it sure is and doesn't require to much work to fit like everyone thinks

GOT SOME TIME TO CLEAN THE WHEELS AND THE CAR

Attachments

• PURPR.jpg
    PURPR.jpg
    941.2 KB · Views: 19
  • PRPL.jpg
    PRPL.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
  • PURPE.jpg
    PURPE.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 15