stilletto's Thread ..again

I know he is getting $300 for the iPhone 7 but didn't know if that was the going rate for a used one. I looked on Swappa and it's around $300-$400.

Grabbed some decent GR STI Seats off Craigslist. Need to swap over the factory rails and do some light fabricating to make them work, but it'll be worth it. Pic used is for reference.
640ad7ca8c2587b08793501f6c7823a2.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Nice!

I hope to one day put the factory Ford Recaros in the Fiesta one day. The little FiST really needs better seats when trying to hoon around town and in the mountains.

GTI. It's a Golf R/S3 Turbo.

Do you know what the weak point is on the stock car? Trans? Block etc? Like what has been the point power wise people have had issues with things? How much hp/tq?

Do you know what the weak point is on the stock car? Trans? Block etc? Like what has been the point power wise people have had issues with things? How much hp/tq?
Really no known issues with FBO MK7s. This is an IS38 Turbo (Golf R/S3) which is slightly larger than the IS20 (GTI/A3). Should make anywhere between 350-400whp/wtq depending on the dyno. Bottom end doesn't like Stage 3+ and the BW EFR7163 which pushes 500whp/wtq. Clutch Packs give out on DSG Models as well.

Lots New!

Selling Golf R Bumper and Ordered a Clubsport Bumper and Rear Diffuser from Germany. Should be here next month? ..hopefully.

Also sold the WRX Wagon to a close friend who needed a car.

THEN grabbed an '07 BMW 328xi from some small dealership near my house. They owe me some maintenance, but I'm already starting an Ignition and Fueling Overhaul.
0e56fc072381e26b9ca05dd12b0e3d0d.jpg

:( Sad to see the wagon gone
Yeah. One of my friends took a job with the company I work for and lost his company vehicle in the process. Was running back and forth with the Wagon for a few months before just throwing me some cash. No worries though, he's doing everything I had planned. Like all my other cars, their staying in the family.

It's next month :giggle: :hiding:

Clubsport Bumper and Rear Diffuser arrive yet?
Why didn't I see this? Strange..

No Clubsport Bumper. Vendor screwed up and canceled the order last month and didn't even notify me. Looks like we'll try again this fall. The diffuser did show up though, so that'll be going on as soon as I get my car back.

Just waiting on the shop to cut my strut towers, can't adjust camber without either cutting the towers or uninstalling the front suspension, and for the paint to be finished on my R Bumper.

(Snap of my current alignment and of THEIR shop cars towers)
5e096ad5be116b5b98d3f01810a9d623.jpg
fdbf4744e66d20b978326f50844708d5.jpg

Back