• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

stilletto's Thread ..again

stilletto

Chicago, IL
Vehicle Model
Volkswagen Golf GTI
Boost Weather's here!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
What's the temp? It went from 90's Friday to upper 60's yesterday.. Crazy.

stilletto

Chicago, IL
Vehicle Model
Volkswagen Golf GTI
Was in the 50's last night. Target Boost was ~18.5psi and I hit ~22psi. The Wagon was even worse. Target was ~16.5 and it reached the same.
What's the temp? It went from 90's Friday to upper 60's yesterday.. Crazy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
My AP mount was suppose to be here yesterday... but it got delayed because USPS? lol

ron v

Fuego from San Diego
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
It doesn’t seem like it’s been that long since u last posted on this thread.

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
I want the Mach V Awesome wheels for my STi. My buddy has a set (gold) that I want to test fit to see how it looks. I don't want gold though.

Then I have to figure out what tires I want to run.

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
Yes. :thumbsup:

I want to see them in person on my car though. Shouldn't have any issues suspension wise.

mySIck

FT. Bragg, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
I like the Wheels they look kinda like Volk CE28 I was look at getting. I am also curious to how you like the Firehawk Indy500. I am in the market for new tires and I am curious to how they perform.

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
Terrible.. I drive the car a couple times a week and I'm averaging 19.5mpg in Intelligent Mode.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Gee that's progress, I think the ford van 250 does that and it weighs in at 5,000 pds or more****
I am going to tune for gas mileage, I am running 93 but the car is tuned for 91 right there-running too rich
a better exhaust would add gas mileage too, but I am going to switch to 225 45 17-a very slight decrease in MPG
some turbo's do add gas mileage some don't. Turning four wheels instead of two-very bad for mpg's.

stilletto

Chicago, IL
Vehicle Model
Volkswagen Golf GTI
I'd rather run some Volk ZE40's but they're easily double in price and only weigh like a pound less. I'm not THAT big of a wheel guy.

The Firehawks are amazing! I out gripped my friends while running through the mountains last year. Was in my MK7 GTI and they were in a MK7 R and a Evo X MR. They're even better when eBay has one of their 15% Off sales and you can grab them for under $500 Shipped.
I like the Wheels they look kinda like Volk CE28 I was look at getting. I am also curious to how you like the Firehawk Indy500. I am in the market for new tires and I am curious to how they perform.
Yeah, I'm not too happy about it considering my last car was faster and got like 40mpg on the expressway.
Gee that's progress, I think the ford van 250 does that and it weighs in at 5,000 pds or more****
I am going to tune for gas mileage, I am running 93 but the car is tuned for 91 right there-running too rich
a better exhaust would add gas mileage too, but I am going to switch to 225 45 17-a very slight decrease in MPG
some turbo's do add gas mileage some don't. Turning four wheels instead of two-very bad for mpg's.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

mySIck

FT. Bragg, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
I do really like the gloss black ZE40 time attack edition for my Blue SI. But they are crazy expensive I might just keep the stock wheels forever lol.

I am definitely sold on trying out the Firehawks now. I had the Bridgestone potenza S-04 PP and they are around 165 each with only a tread wear of 280. Really good tires but not much life out of them for the price.

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
I m looking at a set of sticky summer tires-my after market neon wheels do not fit the Honda-but I do like the Honda stock wheels-they can fit 225 45 17great tire size to run- and the tnps does work on stock wheels so you can turn of traction control!

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
mpg of car when on boost?

Gee that's progress, I think the ford van 250 does that and it weighs in at 5,000 pds or more**** I am going to tune for gas mileage, I am running 93 but the car is tuned for 91 right there-running too rich a better exhaust would add gas mileage too, but I am going to switch to 225 45 17-a very slight decrease in MPG some turbo's do add gas mileage some don't. Turning four wheels instead of two-very bad for mpg's.