stilletto's Thread ..again

They do the mirror check but they just look past it here lol

They just jack into your OBDII over here. I WOULD go catless, but I'm over the smell after running one in the Evo. Not trying to go TOO crazy with this car anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Planning on running a Sedan front end on the Wagon. Think I really only need fenders, a bumper, and liners. Once I get the rust fixed, I might just PlastiDip the whole thing a comparable silver to get by for a while. I'd love to have everything painted, but there's no cheap route.

They just jack into your OBDII over here. I WOULD go catless, but I'm over the smell after running one in the Evo. Not trying to go TOO crazy with this car anyways.

The catless smell ain't that bad. Don't be a pussy :giggle:

I came off a speed bump earlier and landed in a ******* crater. Pulled the car into the garage and removed one of the wheels to find a damaged lug bolt and hub. I'm relieved the oil pan is intact, but pissed I have to buy a hub now.
0abe095c7055d69787795ef4ca069050.jpg

Damn!!!! How low were u?

I was actually close to stock ride height, aired up in advance, but the speed bump was obnoxiously tall, and the hole was ridiculously deep. Insanity.

Really though, how does that even happen?! I torque the bolts down to spec, so I know it wasn't there prior. I'm blown away.

Wow, thats crazy man. Was it maybe the speed you hit the pothole at? That's the only thing I could think that would cause damage like that.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

New Hub Assembly is on its way, so I'll be able to drive with all five lug bolts. Haha. Downpipe will be on the Wagon as soon as I get some time off work.

Also.. Looks like I'm gonna be a dad! Completely unexpected and super stoked. I finally lost the war after six years of being with the wife.

New Hub Assembly is on its way, so I'll be able to drive with all five lug bolts. Haha. Downpipe will be on the Wagon as soon as I get some time off work.

Also.. Looks like I'm gonna be a dad! Completely unexpected and super stoked. I finally lost the war after six years of being with the wife.

Congrats! That's awesome!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Lol hey the 4 dr wrx wagon is a perfect kiddo mobile

Lol hey the 4 dr wrx wagon is a perfect kiddo mobile

Yeah, I'd rather not sell either. Gonna' list them both and see who bites. Same dude who bought my DSM congratulated me then immediately asked what I'd want for the Rex.

Damn that sucks. I mean Congrats right? :hiding: :giggle:

Lost the war? She wanted a kid and you didn't? You finally gave in?

Now onto the business at hand, anyone want a GTI or WRX?! Haha.

Knew that was coming...

RIP Stilletto lol jk :P

Back