stormCIVIC fg3

niiicccee! going to get me a new camera soon. dont know which kind yet, but i have a boudoir shoot this weekend with a bunch of models and a lingerie company. so yeah its going to be fun.
Sounds painful hahaha...... Buy used don't waste the money on new and buy what ever brand the guy teaching you has so you can use his glass

Sounds painful hahaha...... Buy used don't waste the money on new and buy what ever brand the guy teaching you has so you can use his glass
aint no guy teaching me. its a girl and yeah defintly going used. why waste $1000 for a camera when i can go half off. and ohh yeah it sounds so painfull that i have to be surounded by half naked women and then i have to take pictures of them. not sure if im lucky!!! haha

aint no guy teaching me. its a girl and yeah defintly going used. why waste $1000 for a camera when i can go half off. and ohh yeah it sounds so painfull that i have to be surounded by half naked women and then i have to take pictures of them. not sure if im lucky!!! haha
Way more than a grand your looking at a couple for a used body of a high end camera like the one the pro who will be teaching you. Those cameras are insane and the lenses o my lanta!!!

That's a really cool picture with your car at the top of the hill and the angle shows us under the car. Never seen a shot like that. Car looks menacing. A+

That's a really cool picture with your car at the top of the hill and the angle shows us under the car. Never seen a shot like that. Car looks menacing. A+
thanks man. this is why i think i would make a good photographer. i see angles people never think to check and take a pic of. its probably my most favorite shoot angle. call it the ground shot. and yeah pretty aggressive and thanks everybody for storms supporters out there.

just a sneak peak of what i did over the weekend. my first photoshoot i shot this weekend was awesome. i absolutely love photography now. i think it was a great start to my photography career. oh and the girls were so sexy. i was a bit intimadated at first and didnt know what to do with myself. just wasn't use to a random half naked model saying im ready for my shoot. hahaha. but i got use to it real quick and had such a blast. cant wait for my next shoot.
10814_146592482184771_1457322147_n.jpg

Back