stormCIVIC fg3

thanks man! I've been waiting forever for someone to make this for the 2dr... hows the quality?
its excellent. but just a tip to you. buy a little tube of super glue. it comes with 3m tape already on it. but I gave mine a little extra security just to keep it 100% on there. just outline the underneath edges of the outskirts of the spoiler/lip.

More mods.... Clue me in
not really a mod but definitely an external mod to the car. and it looks so awesome. everyone knows that im going with the rally look so just think......what could make my car look more rally like? haha I cant wait to post the ride of the month pictures next month.

civic_rally-1.jpg

What could it be then?.......
Big asss spoiler??? Sponsor stickers????

Roof vents?
SpecC-RoofVent_062.jpg

My friend has it on his Rally car
922921_641567501898_1325026131_n.jpg
Am I getting hotter, hood and roof scoops?
253-40230-1511.jpg
yea but....imagine rally driving where you could just run over your opponents....
rally-like... not tractor-like

nope none of these...... and I just noticed that that ricer civic with no back door has a half a small trash can on the roof to look like a roof scoop. haha and you guys made me laugh so hard I about lost my dinner. lets see more guesses.

nope none of these...... and I just noticed that that ricer civic with no back door has a half a small trash can on the roof to look like a roof scoop. haha and you guys made me laugh so hard I about lost my dinner. lets see more guesses.

:rotfl: I didn't even notice the trash can as a roof scoop. That was just the first Civic I saw with a couple of scoops.

Back