Sub not hitting

budurka29

qa7uga2a.jpg

This is my sub its powered by a 900 watt amp and it only hits hard during certain songs and other songs u cant even tell i have a sub? Any1 have any ideas ? Really dont no wat all the db and super sonic and range and all those things are to tweak my amp all i no is if its on 12db (max for amp) sounds and looks like its going to blow out and hit me in the face and at 0db it still hits pretty hard but then i change the song while driving and its like nothings back there ? Any1 have a good suggestion for a amp combo setup

what gauge wire was used to run the power/ground? Is it hooked up to an aftermarket head unit?

What amp are you running. Make/model? And what kind of enclosure do you have the sub in

Uhh that amp wire was a pain in the *** .... Now i have to redo it again! And the amp not really sure bought it off a friend of mine wat about speaker wires does those affect it cause the power to speaker wire ratio is like 8gauge power and like 16 i believe gauge speaker ... To me that confuses me

Uhh that amp wire was a pain in the *** .... Now i have to redo it again! And the amp not really sure bought it off a friend of mine wat about speaker wires does those affect it cause the power to speaker wire ratio is like 8gauge power and like 16 i believe gauge speaker ... To me that confuses me

I don't know how tight the wire is routed, but is it possible to just pull the new wire though with the older wire?

Well i just got fired so i wont be on that much i have a case to fight they fired me on workers comps for breaking conditions and yet he set me up for failure by putting me in a spot against my restrictions so im sorry but i might not be active for a week or so

Well i fought for my job back and i won so i am now employed again ! I wont lose my car

Ok so i need a instructional diy or video on how to remove the dash to get the the switch blanks im clueless and iv abused the hell outa google on my phone cant find a single thing on taking out the side panel of dash drivers side to get to blanks or how to get blanks out or really anything at all about the blanks ... Except i can order oem replacements for$ .83

-.- please help

Back