Subaru BRZ To Be Featured In Fast And The Furious 6

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Motortrend:

Subaru has reportedly supplied the “Fast and the Furious 6″ crew with as many as five BRZs, and we’d be surprised if at least one of those doesn’t end up dressed in Fast and Furious garb including a full body kit, upgraded wheels, and a lowered suspension. Or smashed up. Or both. The buzz around the Hollywood water cooler is that Fast Six cars like the BRZ might be driven by actors including longtime series stars Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson (who appeared in the last sequel) in the latest FF movie. Jason Statham, who previously starred in “The Transporter” movies driving large Audi sedans, may even have a cameo role.

Lose some furious and add some transporter....... "Fast Transporter" :)

I hope there is no neon lights on any cars. Just hard to take those cars seriously

Gah...hope they don't get too ricey with the cars.

So there will be many drifting in the movie?

Not going to lie, not a big jason statham fan. To me he is going to turn into the next steven segal, making 20 movies a year that end up straight to dvd. I did however enjoy the first crank!!

Uuuuh.....missed #s 2,3,4,5 and will be missing this one too. Needs more lights!!!!!

Last edited:
Back