Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

axion has not shipped my progressive 22mm bar,They got back to me a 10 day wait for proggsive bar. So it not really too bad-everything is shipping slow? My hasport top engine mount has also not shipped on time but will this week. . Another order is screwed up to on the end links and engergy supension parts-that part is shipping now and I got $3 off-of $100 order. it took me a month to get my exhaust, but the cheap CNT downpipe shipped fast. it is not that easy to get parts for the SI sometimes. paypal is trying to cheat me out of my refund and doesn't answer the phone-their web site suks and is not working right either .

Last edited:
I may open a dispute with paypal with my credit card company. paypal refunded me money except its not there from a refunded vendor. They owe me $52 and sid they sent it yet its not showing at the bank. Paypal refuses to answer the phone and their dispute resolution center isn't working.:chopwood: I finally got though paypal web site, . I just hate online stuff-I just fixed a major problem with microsoft emails-not sure if it was fixed. It took a full computer up date that took like hours.

Last edited:
Looks like paypal is having a lot of problems lately, but did repond. I had a hard time getting a message though their web site and they donot except phone calls. I have used paypal a lot too.:box:

Homie. If PayPal sent a refund, then the hold up is from your bank, not PayPal. There's not much they can do once the request is sent, you have to wait on the system to sort itself. If anything, you can call your bank and ask if a refund is processing for your account.

paypal never sent the money when they said they did. I assuming they do this kind of stuff on purpose to get interest on the money and maybe to out right steal it. Butt I caught them and now they sent the dough. the phone numbers donot work-paypal hangs up on you.:bananawhipdance::bananapoke: their web site is in dis repair also and doesn't work or works extremely poorly due to not maintaining the web site. I got the dough today-three days late. And no it wasn't my banks fault. It takes just one day to send the money and no more than two days for it to be shown.

Last edited:
So your refund took the STANDARD 3 DAYS to process? They're never instant! They have to process it for security purposes!

tenor.gif

You need to start doing your own research like the rest of us. It is fine asking questions. But not wanting to do the research and the heavy lifting and expecting people around you to do all the work is not cool. This is a "you" problem. PayPal isn't stiffing you at all. It takes three standard business days to get refunds back. That does not included the weekend. Some refund dispute cases can take up to 14 business days. (Cuz I've been there plenty of time.) Axion isn't ignoring you. They are closed on weekends like most business and they don't answer emails. As a matter of fact, as soon as you mentioned your 22mm sway bar had been ordered, I immediately emailed Axion and they told me it is a 10 days wait... If you were to take little more time doing some research and practice the virtue of patience, you'd get answers, the same way we get our answers from our research. I don't know if anyone in this group has told you this yet but...Your consistent complaint on a daily basis reflects the level of your immaturity at your current age. The complaint, accusation, and victimization is getting annoying. It is pushing and steering everyone around you away from helping you in the future. Do your research!

You need to start doing your own research like the rest of us. It is fine asking questions. But not wanting to do the research and the heavy lifting and expecting people around you to do all the work is not cool. This is a "you" problem. PayPal isn't stiffing you at all. It takes three standard business days to get refunds back. That does not included the weekend. Some refund dispute cases can take up to 14 business days. (Cuz I've been there plenty of time.) Axion isn't ignoring you. They are closed on weekends like most business and they don't answer emails. As a matter of fact, as soon as you mentioned your 22mm sway bar had been ordered, I immediately emailed Axion and they told me it is a 10 days wait... If you were to take little more time doing some research and practice the virtue of patience, you'd get answers, the same way we get our answers from our research. I don't know if anyone in this group has told you this yet but...Your consistent complaint on a daily basis reflects the level of your immaturity at your current age. The complaint, accusation, and victimization is getting annoying. It is pushing and steering everyone around you away from helping you in the future. Do your research!

giphy.gif

I waited four days before i did anything with payal. I could not get them on the phone, their web site was not letting me send a message. as far a axion is concerned-why no note that the part maybe on back order? Their web site makes it look like its in stock ready to be shipped, axion did have the best price -I am going to wait the ten days to get the sway bar proggive 22mm. Another note about people buying the 24 mm bar its really too for a street car and the adj end links make it very expensive. This 24mm solid bar is a solid very heavy sway bar with very little give to it. Usually its just two days before than send anything. the thing is if i wait too long , i may totally forget i never got sent anything. What happenned at paypal was not normal-if paypal marks it as sent-they may never send the refund-unless i waste my time to bug them, i have been using paypal for a long time. Just be on your guard when you order anything or receiving dough from paypal. I am not really complaining either-it is what it is:banana whip2: this is the wolf's Lair!:bananawhipdance: I hate to wait, i want my big Mac now:corngrin:I am also unable to drive the Honda without it turning into a rust bucket during winter salty roads., so I want to finish it and move on to fixing a broken door and windows with drafts in them.
I am also lucky today to finish early and ride my favorite VFR 800 inceptor to the the Huge Lake for a swim!:brock::party:Yes i am selfish and bad temper too.:paper::rockwoot:

Last edited:
yeah he baits you by not making sense at all or by saying multiple things at once—- being very vague.

so we(the average guy) try to reply to something he says in particular and when we do he just switches everything up lol

to install a acuity short shifter req spending like $40 worth of ink for install directions, just like the CAI intake- this should be inclueded in the kit! i got a ink jet $21 it burned right though it to page 41-18-it was ink empty:confused: I may have printed enough??:eek: Going to put it in tomorrow.

and there are a lot of fake emails coming from scammers to, saying they are from paypal too. I get them all the time. time to look for another type of paypal.

to install a acuity short shifter req spending like $40 worth of ink for install directions, just like the CAI intake- this should be inclueded in the kit! i got a ink jet $21 it burned right though it to page 41-18-it was ink empty:confused: I may have printed enough??:eek: Going to put it in tomorrow.

Hah! This man’s over there printing stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

wtf is wrong with you, do you not have a mobile device?

thats true, I don't know how to use it that good. But maybe i can get it work. Printing out is acually better however because its big nice pics. I guess i will try both. and my data limit will get all used up.

I like printing instructions myself. Especially when I'm gonna have dirty hands. I hate trying to use electronics when I have oil and grime all over my hands. I would rather print the couple pages and be able to toss it afterwards.

I have installed the acuity shifter, just finishing up some details. There is zero play in shifter. it seems to work very well so far.:thumb: I do have wifi but i am installing the shifter with my car mechanic down the street. doesn't seem to eat too much data and i only have the shifter bushing upgrade left to do-it is going ok on the install. I like working on cars more than i like driving them some times :cucumber:also try to do install corectly the first time-sometimes it take a few times to get things right-always adj something. This might be one of the best things to do , because a missed shift is bad or a sloppy shift-wear outs parts faster. I believe in zero fail which is a really hard thing to do but is done on airplanes hopefully not a new buggy software with virus. Car makers are now pumping out unfinished cars.

Last edited:
Back