T. White slow si build

The rv6 downpipe installed
View attachment 32779

I got bored and ordered the lower splash shields from the ex and lx model.

Before
View attachment 32780

After
View attachment 32781

Got the flashpro and just ran a hondata base map for now with the secondary o2 disabled
View attachment 32782

Got a beaks lower tie bar from an 8th gen and modified my rear under panels/diffuser to work with it.

Before
View attachment 32783

During
View attachment 32784

Installed, with a little added security due to losing the right side mounting point.
View attachment 32785
View attachment 32786

Finally got my tints done 30% all around, that's the legal limit around these parts.
View attachment 32787
Great looking car wish I had gone with the t white make looks sick bro.. Do you do everything yourself?

Thanks man, yea I do all the work myself. I am a tech for Honda so it makes it easy lol!
You save a fortune in labour being able to do the work yourself!
I wish I had someone that I could at least work with when moding the car. I'm a technical person but I don't have all the tools and knowledge to do some of the bigger mods.

You save a fortune in labour being able to do the work yourself!
I wish I had someone that I could at least work with when moding the car. I'm a technical person but I don't have all the tools and knowledge to do some of the bigger mods.
Yea I do save a lot of money, honestly though it is easy if you are a technical person. There is a lot of resources out there to help also.

Been awhile since I posted. Here is how the build is looking now lol
3557efeaeec8823c34816c59c5771389.jpg

ce437cbfbacfed0a0264d2cfc90febc4.jpg

cb6fd45ee039c29e80b414b90fea0c3b.jpg

Back