Photos Taffeta White

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
white.jpg

This thread is designed to work as a gallery of Taffeta White. Please post photos of your car in this thread, so others can view examples. It doesn't matter what trim model Civic it is.

If you have a specific question about a car or modification seen in this thread, please send the member a private message. That way, this thread is purely full of photos.

Thanks

• Staff
2012 civic si taffeta white

9th1.sized.jpg

just hit the lot at Headquarter Honda in Clermont, FL on Tuesday 8/23/11
our first and ONLY expected '12 Civic Si model for the calendar year 2011.

seems like each dealer is getting ONE. and they aren't being given the opportunity to pick and choose. they've been allocated by American Honda.

the only exception is customer-paid factory orders. those will be taken care of b/c the customer has an agreement to put a minimal $500.00 deposit to green-light the production order.

white3.sized.jpg

white2.sized.jpg

white1.sized.jpg

in answer to your (obvious) question, yes... i got to drive this car this morning. ;)
it was fun.

i say... if you HAVE an Si currently, it won't wow you much. if this would become your FIRST Si, you'll be head over heels in love.

IMO.

So basically the same car but looks funkier?

SOLD SOLD SOLD tonight... 8/3 at HQ Honda in Clermont, FL.
he will soon enough, be a member here.

first taffy white here i'm hoping!
his name is Jason Kim. my friend Angel's co-worker. he was my internet lead today and sold by a combination of myself and a sales guy named John.

[hella] upgraded from a '99 Mazda Millenia :p

IMG_1743.JPGIMG_1745.JPGIMG_1746.JPGIMG_1748.JPG

Back