Taffy's White 2013 Slow Coupe

So, Had to drive to Michigan on Monday, back to Kansas Tuesday, Georgia Wednesday. Up next is Florida on Friday, and back to Kansas by Sunday. But at least it's paid leave and I'll have my dog and a trunk full of guns when I get back.

car is looking good. Have you thought about flashpro & a tune for your mods?

Ya, I'm going do a downpipe, flashpro, and vittune at the same time. So now it's just some small stuff and putting cash aside for that.

Finely got my p2r resonator delete put on tonight, when on. Real smoothly, guess I'll see how it sounds in the morning.

Got one of my calipers painted before I ran out of light, I'll finish tomorrow.
9a9uqy5a.jpg

It does seem to sound a little better, I dont regret it and for the price I you don't like it you can always put it back and only be out $15.

So, I got my calipers painted this week! Nothing else really, I'll give her a good bath this Friday or Saturday and throw some more pics in here.

Any plans for springs or coilovers?

I didn't even notice that bumper. I thought you were showing us your black license frame. What happened?

Daddy, bought one of my new privates a 370z and he was trying to be all Tokyo drift in the parking lot in the snow and ended up hitting 3 parked cars.

I'm supposed to be dropping it off on the 16th at a body shop for repair.

I did have some tein springs, but I sold the to a buddy when I saw the price drop on the tein coilovers. So now I have to decided between the street basis or street advanced.

Back