• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Tail of the dragon or diamondback Aug 16-18!!!

Rob Maust

PA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Lets get a group of guys together who would want to do both in August. Drive from one to the other over the weekend and stay at an inn together!

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
You know the big dragon meet is like 2 weeks after that right? Not saying that users can't do both.

greg porter

Durham, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I hadn't heard of the diamondback till I saw this thread. I'd be interested in trying that road sometime but with the dragon meet so soon after I couldn't make it this weekend. How far is it from Fontana to the diamondback?

Rob Maust

PA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
greg, it is 142 miles from fontana dam to the diamondback in little switzerland.

Rob Maust

PA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
def love the tight *** curves and death on the other side. like my last gf