Taillight tinting

I'm going to be putting CREE LED's in as stop lights and leaving the spoiler light red so it should be perfectly visible. I will be seeing how bright they are at night too so I can avoid any incidents

I'm going to be putting CREE LED's in as stop lights and leaving the spoiler light red so it should be perfectly visible. I will be seeing how bright they are at night too so I can avoid any incidents
Visible or not the fact that you even have tail lights tinted is enough for a judge or cop to stick you with being at fault. With your tail lights tinted I could rear end you on purpose in broad daylight and it would still be filed and judged with you at fault. Just an fyi for ya as I almost went through that.

Visible or not the fact that you even have tail lights tinted is enough for a judge or cop to stick you with being at fault. With your tail lights tinted I could rear end you on purpose in broad daylight and it would still be filed and judged with you at fault. Just an fyi for ya as I almost went through that.
Exactly. It is an easy kill for a judge or cop. Not worth it IMO, but it's your car. They do look nice though. :)

Well if someone would come out with a decent set of taillights for the 13 Si coupé I wouldn't have to worry about lawsuits hahaha

we have a bunch of different, pre-cut options to alter the look of the taillights... all are extremely easy to install and look OEM once installed:

http://grfxpstore.com/store/search/results?search_query=gsportvinyl9th&x=0&y=0

Here are a few pics:

2012_9thgen_9thcivic_9thgencivic_taillight_overlay_tints_honda_civic_sedan_vinyl_sticker_decal_grafixpressions_grfxp.jpg

2013_honda_civic_sedan_si_9thgen_taillight_overlays_tints_amber_jdm_vinyl_sticker_decal_grafixpressions_grfxp.jpg

9thcivic_sedan_honda_civic_tails_euro_jdm_civic_si_2013_2014_overlays_tints_smoke_vinyl_sticker_decal_grafixpressions_grfxp.jpg

taillight_tint_9th_generation_honda_civic_coupe_vinyl_sticker_decal_grafixpressions_grfxp.jpg

Back