Take two

2013 sedan, polished metal metallic with gray interior. Drove it home with 6 miles on it...got a great deal since the '14s are out.

I had manual wipers on my last car(Jeep YJ) for 18 years because I didn't think to check when I bought it, the Sun was out......
Never again. what a pain.......
Your EX sounds nice......

Didn't get any good pictures but it's all I've got until it decides to stop snowing and I get a better lens for the camera...
IMG_3900.JPG
IMG_3902.JPG
IMG_3904.JPG

Just received my fog light kit from collegehillshonda, looking forward to some more light! Going to get the windows tinted in May, as well; and sometime soon I'll be upgrading the speakers and adding a small subwoofer to add a little something to the audio...

Well, got the windows tinted and the fog lights installed, I'll take some updated pictures soon. Still working on the sound system...

Not quite sure of the specifics yet, but I'll be upgrading the speakers and adding a subwoofer. I think I'll finally have some time this weekend to look over my options.
i look forward to your progress man :)

Well I thought I had pictures of the lights installed but I don't. I'll have to take some tomorrow. Here are some beforehand. IMG_4372.JPGIMG_4374.JPGIMG_3900.JPGIMG_3902.JPG

For anyone interested, here are some better pictures of the fog lights and the output. Keep in mind the car is backed up an incline.

IMG_4933.JPGIMG_4935.JPGIMG_4936.JPGIMG_4937.JPGIMG_4938.JPGIMG_4941.JPGIMG_4944.JPGIMG_4945.JPGIMG_4946.jpg

Back