Tapatalk & "mark forums read"

k757

CT
I had to delete my old tapatalk just now and when I got the newest one, it no longer has "mark forums read". Am I missing something? Thanks

It appears that it is no longer under "latest" but maybe under "forum"?

Yes under forum- then mine has a mark forums read button.

yes, but I only see it when I go to a lower subforum, which I can then mark as read. For me to mark the whole forum as read, I will have to navigate to all of the subforums and mark each as read.

When I click the bottom navigation button called "forum" it shows the forum list. A the top right I have a mark read button. When I click that it says- you sure you want to mark all the unread posts read? Yes/no

When I click the bottom navigation button called "forum" it shows the forum list. A the top right I have a mark read button. When I click that it says- you sure you want to mark all the unread posts read? Yes/no
My new tapatalk version does not have that button there. The only time I get that "mark read" button is when I click all the way down into the lowest subforum possible.

(just sayin')

EDIT:
tapatalk version 1.13

I wish they would change the name of this program. It's like an off-centered hanging picture that is just dying to be fixed.

My new tapatalk version does not have that button there. The only time I get that "mark read" button is when I click all the way down into the lowest subforum possible.

(just sayin')

EDIT:
tapatalk version 1.13
just did an update - 1.13

now I do not have the mark read button - now it's a box icon?.. in the same place (top right on the forum) - I click it, and it gives the same warning about marking everything read.

I'm not sure if android/iphone/blackberry have many differences? That may be one area it's not universal?

just did an update - 1.13

now I do not have the mark read button - now it's a box icon?.. in the same place (top right on the forum) - I click it, and it gives the same warning about marking everything read.

I'm not sure if android/iphone/blackberry have many differences? That may be one area it's not universal?
here is a kick in the scrot..... I still have the "Mark Read" on 8thciv, CTSubie, New England Subaru, IWSTI... only forum that doesn't have it is 9thCivic :shady:

forum highlighted on the bottom -

then top right box... click that in red..

tap.sized.jpg

someone else with an iphone chime in - do you see the button circled above?
latest version of tapatalk installed on your phone..

did you jailbreak your phone?

did you jailbreak your phone?
negative.

As I said, this is the only forum I access through Tapatalk that has this issue. I checked settings but couldn't find anything that might affect this. Overall, this is an annoyance

YIPEE! It didn't work right off, so I went to the Tapatalk program settings and cleared the cache.... all is well! Thanks Mr. Web!

Back