Test Your Internet Speed.

5970018949.png
Jesus! I thought mine was good. What does speed like that run a month?

5975895811.png

Triple Play (Internet/TV/Phone) - $160ish/month after taxes
Mine is $80 per month, but it's only internet. I'm on Spectrum Business Class and I think I can go up to 300Mbps, but it's expensive! I just switched from 18Mbps U-Verse, so we'll see how this goes.

That's at home! We have AT&T fiber. The neighborhood "node" is in our front yard. I think the down speeds are far too low but the "up" is ridiculous.
Are you supposed to be getting or paying for gigabit download speeds? 1000 Mbps, not 117?

Are you supposed to be getting or paying for gigabit download speeds? 1000 Mbps, not 117?

To be honest I'm not sure which one we have at the moment. Those speeds are wifi with their stock box. Not bad on the "up" side. I thought we were supposed to be on the 1 gig speed package though.

To be honest I'm not sure which one we have at the moment. Those speeds are wifi with their stock box. Not bad on the "up" side. I thought we were supposed to be on the 1 gig speed package though.
Definitely find out. If you're supposed to be at gigabit speed, something isn't right.

Back