Test Your Internet Speed.

Switching to AT&T Fiber next Friday. Too hard to pass up for $80/Month. Speeds are insane.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I'd like to switch to Verizon FiOS but wife likes Xfinity (TV)... So we are staying with Xfinity lol

My slow Xfinity/Comcast Speeds

7400776124.png

I have Time Warner cable/Spectrum. I did have there premium package that has a low of 300mbps but I got rid of there T.V service and they cut me to 200 but I still get up to 350+ at times.

I forgot the router that came with it but I plan on getting my own. They are charging me 15 bucks a month to rent it and I have had this one for 2 years now.

Yeah $15/month is ridiculous. Comcast wants $11/month to rent their modem/router.

Gig up and down on residential for $80? Lot of competition in your area for other providers?

I wish I could of gotten ATT since I use them for Direct TV and phone service. but they didn't have anything in my area.

Gig up and down on residential for $80? Lot of competition in your area for other providers?
There's really only Comcast and AT&T. I never bothered to look at fiber prices in Chicago because I didn't think it was available. Comcast wants around $150 plus whatever fees while AT&T is offering it for $80 with a free modem rental. Bumps up $10 after a year. I was paying the same for 150mbps. Was a no brainer.
I wish I could of gotten ATT since I use them for Direct TV and phone service. but they didn't have anything in my area.
I legit hate AT&T for everything else. Was surprised with the overall experience today.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back