That Orange 2014 Si from El Paso Texas

jas86

Picked it up last night! Snapped a few pics today. I need to drop it asap!! prob the first mod.

Update
5k Hids
Interior LEDs
D2 Drop Springs

some random night shots, car was dirty :P

Some quick cell phone shots Ill do shoot with my camera here soon but these will do for now

Last edited:
looks great man and welcome! you going coils or springs?

I really like the orange. Welcome! Plenty of good threads on lowering Springs Vs. Coils...whichever you decide on :thumb:

From the little research ive done intakes are not very effective on this car, I might just wait and do everything at the same time, we shall see

From the little research ive done intakes are not very effective on this car, I might just wait and do everything at the same time, we shall see

Thats what I am doing, I am adding my intake, downpipe, tune, and suspension all at once.

And then with 18s, looks even taller

I saw they were doing 18's and wondered why, when the 2013 seemed to already have an enormous wheel gap. I cannot wait to lower and space my wheels out to make it look at least decent

Yeah and i got free replacement on mine for 3 years so i womt be doing any wheel or tire upgrades for a while

Am currently looking at selling my '12 EX-L to get a '14 SI Sedan, and after seeing your car my desires are confirmed on wanting to get the orange. Very sick looking car!

Back