The Modulo Style Aero Dynamics From Asia Spec

Hey guys, I was wondering if this kit only fits the Asia spec, or if it is also compatible with the USDM 2012 civic sedans. I have a 2012 DX Civic Sedan. Not an Si, and it does not have the fog lights or the fog lights cover installed on the front bumper. It's just totally plain. Please let me know! thank you!

Hey guys, I was wondering if this kit only fits the Asia spec, or if it is also compatible with the USDM 2012 civic sedans. I have a 2012 DX Civic Sedan. Not an Si, and it does not have the fog lights or the fog lights cover installed on the front bumper. It's just totally plain. Please let me know! thank you!
unfortunately, it will not fit the USDM civics

seeing as the headlights swap over 100%, I would say the front bumper would swap over.

seeing as the headlights swap over 100%, I would say the front bumper would swap over.

Hmmmm really tempting to do. lol I'd love to pick up an Asia spec Front bumper with front lip and front head lights! It would be perfect for my next year mods list, will fit in perfectly for me.;)

Hmmmm really tempting to do. lol I'd love to pick up an Asia spec Front bumper with front lip and front head lights! It would be perfect for my next year mods list, will fit in perfectly for me.;)
never know what the 2013 USDM redesign may look like

i also want to address that the fake/replica modulo kit already on ebay... the ebay seller already put the fake/replica on the usdm civics, so the side & the rear fit

Back