The Official Manitoba Owners Chat Thread

spicy

I know theres at least 1 other on here! Come in, and introduce yourself!

each time I've driven through there it's been white knuckled knowing just how many of them are hanging around at the side of the road (or right in the middle of it).

Hey Guys, i reside in the Peg' and on weekends i cruise around in a Crystal Black Pearl 2012 Civic Si HFP, and you guys don't have to leave the city to see alot of deer, i frequently see them on Moray, Wilkes, Elmhurst and grant by the park

My Civic is a 2012 EX. I wanted silver, but settled for grey. I'm glad it went down that way, as the darker colour really has won me over! Now, I'm getting set to dip my rims plus some of the chrome work for an all around darker look. An Si grill is also on its way here. Previous ride was a Ford Focus SES.

Hey guys. Wondering if maybe anyone in here would be interested in setting up a 9th Gen meet up and seeing other people's rides.

I've seen a few 9ths kicking around the city, and would love to meet up and chat, maybe roll together to a meet or something.

If anyone is down, post it up!

Hey guys. Wondering if maybe anyone in here would be interested in setting up a 9th Gen meet up and seeing other people's rides.

I've seen a few 9ths kicking around the city, and would love to meet up and chat, maybe roll together to a meet or something.

If anyone is down, post it up!
that be a good idea we should do that next year !

Hey guys i was wondering do you know any carbon lips out there for the 2012 si sedan? please help! im wanting to get a lip thats why or do a coupe front end swap

Back