The Official Minnesota Chat Thread

:scratches: Who is Awkward Turtle?

"I vtec, do you?" from 8thcivic. I'm growing bored of that place. All I do anymore is browse/post in the turbo section and look through the for sale sections for things I'm interested it. Site isn't like it used to be

I had no clue that was YOU... :haysmiley:

"I vtec, do you?" from 8thcivic. I'm growing bored of that place. All I do anymore is browse/post in the turbo section and look through the for sale sections for things I'm interested it. Site isn't like it used to be
Figured you had to be a pre-2010 member over there. I just wasn't sure who. :pat:

Jeremy, I see that you went F/I. As much as I love a boosted Si, they just can't seem to get hooked up, hence me going with an Evo.

Jeremy, I see that you went F/I. As much as I love a boosted Si, they just can't seem to get hooked up, hence me going with an Evo.

I don't blame you, I would go with an Evo in a second if I could. I'm finishing college in three months, so perhaps I'll start looking at other cars once I land a 'real' job.

Traction honestly isn't too bad. Nothing like an AWD car, of course. Once I put nice summer tires on it (Contintental Extreme Contact) the traction issues were mostly alleviated. Of course 1st gear is more or less useless, but 2nd gear and up are more or less fine as long as you don't stomp on the gas in 2nd. Doing a 400+ whp pull in 3rd gear sure is fun, though :D

anyone actually have a 9th around here? Interested in an UR exhaust for a sedan? We are so dead with 9th's in MN lol

Back