The Official New England Chat/Event Thread

great weather coming up this weekend for yall. anyone getting out and doing anything? I got one more week till I can hopefully drive again.

had hip surgery back on 14. on crutches for 6 weeks, off work. go back for my second follow up next week. should be coming off crutches then.

appreciate it man. I'm just ready to be able to get up and out of my house! it's hella boring have to lay here all day long for 6 weeks haha.

yeah if i had any free time during the day i would too but pulling my hours at best buy its damn near impossible

What I hate is that we've got some nice weather the last few days and i cant get out to wash mine. even tho its been in teh garage for the last 5 weeks its still hella dirty. lol

yeah like right now its not raining but its 10am and i have work from 12 to 12

Cold *** day today.

1484219_10152162012827442_1868559724_n.jpg

SO COLD! I started installing all of my LEDs... I could only handle doing the dome and map lights since I had the heat cranking.

worst hasnt even got here yet thats the sad part. Tomorrow is gonna be miserable.

I know. My GF was happy to see that she doesn't have to go back to her classroom until next week now. I lucked out with my work schedule, I'm off today and tomorrow :D

guess i lucked out as well with this week being my last week off from surgery. but it sucks that the first week i can walk again and we get all this terrible weather.

Back