The Official New England Chat/Event Thread

Just ordered my sportlines from tirerack..180 + ship...200 flat to mi casa ...wow great price.

How is it you guys are getting these so cheap? I go to the site and it says $211 plus shipping.

I also bought my DDM Tuning HIDs this morning...
55w 5000k Low beam & 35w 45000k for the foggies :) If im not mistaking all the parts for my front end are officially on hand or on the way....
- JDM Honda Badge Red (on hand)
- Modulo replica lip, painted to match (picking up tomm from paint shop)
- OEM color HIDS (On the way)
- OEM Hood Air deflector (On vehicle)

Will be doing all at the same time. Wanna take the bumper off, take my time and make sweet love to her slowly :P

Yeah, we've sat nose bleeds before. You can still see everything but we almost always sit floor level, if not, right behind floor level lol.

if you end up going lmk. idk if ima go with any of the guys from my office or if i'll end up going by myself. each day tickets seem to be going up.

I'm buying a spring compressor tomorrow or Thursday, you're welcome to use it after me :D
when you do your springs i really wanna helpp so i can learn, last suspension i did was on my accord, i didnt do the suspension on my 8th civic!! like i said ill bring the beer and any weekend works for meeee :) if you wanna let me partake

when you do your springs i really wanna helpp so i can learn, last suspension i did was on my accord, i didnt do the suspension on my 8th civic!! like i said ill bring the beer and any weekend works for meeee :) if you wanna let me partake

Sure! It's going to be a learning experience for me too :D From what I've seen, the front springs are easier with an extra set of hands. We'll plan a weekend soon!

Teaser
20130306_134637_zps8982cd57.jpg

Sunday, March 24, 2013: Monthly Meet! As usual it will be held at the UMass Lowell Boathouse @ 1:30PM.

For more info, visit Mill City Meet's Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/millcitymeets

*Any future changes regarding this event will be updated within this thread.

Last edited:
any of you guys ever go to the weekly meets on mondays around worcester that some of the guys from mass tuning have?

Back