The Si Canuck's SLOW Build Thread

The Si Canuck

Halifax
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
HFP Coupe
So far I tinted the windows and blacked out the spoiler brake light lens.

Attachments

• IMG_2395.JPG
    IMG_2395.JPG
    687.1 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_2396.JPG
    IMG_2396.JPG
    831.2 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_2397.JPG
    IMG_2397.JPG
    943.6 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_2398.JPG
    IMG_2398.JPG
    993.3 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_2399.JPG
    IMG_2399.JPG
    770.7 KB · Views: 67
Car is looking nice :thumbsup:. Is the "portland" thing beneath your SI badge a sticker? It's up to you, but it's a pretty simple removal of that, ...and your whole trunk area will look cleaner. My opinion.

I just want to reach through those photos and rip off that dealership sticker.

eeeeeeeekkk!!!!!! I know I know guys lol......trust me it's coming off.......I have the wife's hairdryer in hand!!!! Sheesh! ;P

Well THAT was an awsome waste of 85 dollars........yay me for being stupid. I just got my Red JDM H's today for my COUPE from Grafixpressions. They DO NOT FIT.......the front one is way bigger than it's supposed to be. I'm MORE than sure I ordered the right ones.......and now the website says product unavailable. SUPER. I am asking ANYONE on here where to buy the correct fitment. I looked on JDM and Corsport but they only sell the rear. I'm kinda confused......the 2012 SEDAN I had......the emblems fit perfectly. FACK!

Well THAT was an awsome waste of 85 dollars........yay me for being stupid. I just got my Red JDM H's today for my COUPE from Grafixpressions. They DO NOT FIT.......the front one is way bigger than it's supposed to be. I'm MORE than sure I ordered the right ones.......and now the website says product unavailable. SUPER. I am asking ANYONE on here where to buy the correct fitment. I looked on JDM and Corsport but they only sell the rear. I'm kinda confused......the 2012 SEDAN I had......the emblems fit perfectly. FACK!
Procivic.com has the right ones!

it's not a waste... unless the badge is damaged. shoot them a message with your issue - sales@grafixpressions.com

see if they can do some sort of swap. You can always resell the badges here or with another car that it would fit properly with the badges you have. ^^ contact pete first and see what he says.

I'm looking at the Kplayground ones .......might order them. I will also email Pete.......kinda a pain in the A$$ but yeah :(

You could pm him here as well, or Facebook. His name here is "blue rocket". He's been a vendor on civic forums for like 5+yrs.

I heard back from grafixpressions.......apparently it was completely my fault, even after I asked others here just to be sure they fit, because they are meant for the 06-11 model years. They fit perfectly on the 2012 sedan I got into the accident with, but apparently not the 2012 coupe as I just found ot today. Nothing they can do........so I guess I'm out 85 bucks. And they had NO IDEA that they didn't fit the 2012's........hmmmm.......guess I was the only one that owns a 2012 that bought them. Anyways, thanks for the advice/suggestions. I've ordered another set from Kplayground. Unfortunate.

This was my reply

"Well thank you for letting us know that they fit on the sedan, as we have never test-fit them. It was your assumption that they fit sedan. We have, however, tried the coupe and we know for sure that they don't fit, hence why we wrote in the product description that they ONLY fit the 06-11 models. Again, I'm sorry but there is nothing we can do. We also clearly state that there are no refund on these products. If you had questions about the product prior to ordering we would have told you the same thing".

pming

and looking back at your badge questions...the person telling you they fit owned a si sedan (spicy)

Thanks again Webby.......for everything.......I believe that entitles you to a "BUMP"

no worries man, I'll let you know when it arrives.

Just finished installing the transparent ruby red foglight overlays from grafix. I wanted to go with red to match up with the car, and be a bit different from yellow. I don't use my fogs much anyways, so it's more for aesthetics.

Attachments

• IMG_2404.JPG
    IMG_2404.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2405.JPG
    IMG_2405.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2406.JPG
    IMG_2406.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2407.JPG
    IMG_2407.JPG