The Smoking Tire: 2015 Honda Civic Si - (Track) One Take

Let's be honest, everyone. The Civic DOES need more torque. It's always needed more torque. Honda did a great job dropping in the K24, as it helps out with daily driving a ton, but you cannot compare it to any car with a turbo. One of the best parts of owning an Si is winding out the gears.

I just think its stupid that a guys who says he has bit of knowledge of cars would even try to compare those two cars, its like comparing a GTR with Mustang 5.0 which I think is great car but we all know that there number aren't even close! Somebody needs to school that dude to keep it fair EVO X vs STI, Mustang vs Camaro or Challenger, Ferrari vs Lambo etc etc.. Or we can slap a rotrex SC on the SI and then see how fair it is to the fiesta hahah

They usually compare cars in the same price range. The Civic is starting to stand alone seeing as how it's one of the only, if not the only, NA FWD "Sports Car".

I agree with him being ST biased. And I mean this with the utmost respect...when he says the Si needs more torque, how about losing some weight, driver? I'd pit my 2013 Si against the ST any day. :thumb:
If your stock you will lose horribly.

I test drove the fiesta 2 days ago and let's just say that thing deserves to be thrown in the garbage. Clutch is absolutely invisible, the gearbox is also invisible. Felt like I was driving automatic. No torque and very reliant on the turbo to spool.

@k757 :giggle:

To make you guys feel happy about owning Si.

No surprise here. Toyota dominates AGAIN.

Subcompact Car: Toyota Yaris
Compact Car: Scion xB
Midsize Car: Volkswagen Passat Turbo
Large Car: Kia Cadenza
Hybrid/EV: Lexus CT 200h
Sporty Car: Honda Civic Si
Luxury Compact Car: Lexus IS 350 Sedan
Luxury Coupe/Convertible: Audi A5
Luxury Midsize/Large Car: Lexus LS
Small SUV: Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
Midsize SUV: Toyota Highlander
Large SUV: Chevy Traverse
Luxury Compact SUV: Audi Q5 V6
Luxury Midsize SUV: Lexus RX
Compact Truck: Toyota Tacoma V6
Full-size Truck: Toyota Tundra
Wagon: Audi Allroad

http://wallstcheatsheet.com/automobiles/9-most-reliable-cars-in-consumer-reports-rankings.html/10/

I don't see Focus or Fiesta ST or WRX on that list.:stickpokesmiley::tap:

To make you guys feel happy about owning Si.

No surprise here. Toyota dominates AGAIN.

Subcompact Car: Toyota Yaris
Compact Car: Scion xB
Midsize Car: Volkswagen Passat Turbo
Large Car: Kia Cadenza
Hybrid/EV: Lexus CT 200h
Sporty Car: Honda Civic Si
Luxury Compact Car: Lexus IS 350 Sedan
Luxury Coupe/Convertible: Audi A5
Luxury Midsize/Large Car: Lexus LS
Small SUV: Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
Midsize SUV: Toyota Highlander
Large SUV: Chevy Traverse
Luxury Compact SUV: Audi Q5 V6
Luxury Midsize SUV: Lexus RX
Compact Truck: Toyota Tacoma V6
Full-size Truck: Toyota Tundra
Wagon: Audi Allroad

http://wallstcheatsheet.com/automobiles/9-most-reliable-cars-in-consumer-reports-rankings.html/10/

I don't see Focus or Fiesta ST or WRX on that list.:stickpokesmiley::tap:
All we won was reliability, everyone knows civics for their reliability. Id trade my Si for a 2015 Wrx in a heart beat.

Back