The Top Gear UK Thread

I liked the latest episode.

Jeremy had tested the original Ariel Atom that had the Type R Civic engine and i can't remember if it was turbo'd or squeezed. But it is worth the time watching the episode to watch his face get pulled apart.
Another one to watch is the one where Hammond tries to break the British land speed record in a jet car and writes it off. he would have achieved it if he had of crashed the car going the opposite direction, but sadly there wasn't a car left after he wrecked it going the first direction to wreck it again in the other direction lol :brock:

definitely seriously fast, If i recall it came in pretty high on the leader board, and the thing was so so stable in the corners

If I remember right I think it came in like 6th, beating out the Porsche carrera, at a quarter of the price.

So I finally got around to catching up to the new season... I was watching the one were they were drag racing at Las Vegas motor speedway... How the hell were they just getting stomped by everything?? I could maybe understand some built evos/ sti but a Chrysler crossfire beating a dodge viper??? Haha seriously??

So I finally got around to catching up to the new season... I was watching the one were they were drag racing at Las Vegas motor speedway... How the hell were they just getting stomped by everything?? I could maybe understand some built evos/ sti but a Chrysler crossfire beating a dodge viper??? Haha seriously??
a mod'd car can beat a stock car, even as stupid fast as they are. There is a 660 hp (dyno'd reputable shop) '07 Legacy GT around here that can beat most things on the road

Last edited:
Haha it makes me wonder what the hell was done to that crossfire!... Makes me wonder even more why someone would mod a crossfire haha :)

Hey I am having a problem with my DVR not recording all the new episodes. Is anyone else having this problem and I'm on directv. Is there somewhere I can go to see the episodes I missed? Thanks

Last edited:
Back