Think you can ride a motorcycle......Think again.....

Very impressive.

I've taken a couple of advanced rider courses on my H-D's. I came out of the course doing things on a full dresser I never thought I would be able to do. The touring bikes have a very low center of gravity, and it's amazing how manuverable they really are.

All I ever see Virginia Cops doing is this:

VAM13-151.jpg

motorcycle%20cop%20and%20radar%20gun.jpg

motorcycle-speedtrap.jpg

aggressive_driving1.jpg

And this is VA State Police's fun car for the weekends:

52598764-06081705.jpg

As much as I love cops and love all the cool toys they get I HATE THAT DAMN CAR! Everytime I see it I think one thing, "Fuuuuuuuuu...."

Sorry, I gotta vent real quick... I'm pissed that because my eyes aren't 20/20 I can't be a state cop. It really pisses me off really really bad. K. Back to cool cops on bikes.:D

And this is VA State Police's fun car for the weekends:

52598764-06081705.jpg

As much as I love cops and love all the cool toys they get I HATE THAT DAMN CAR! Everytime I see it I think one thing, "Fuuuuuuuuu...."

Funny you say that.....in my parents neighborhood of some 3000 homes there are 5 charger cop cars. Talk about wasting $$$.

I've gotta admit he made that look easy. On another note, did cone depot sponsor the event?

:rotfl: cone depot.

Dawn at least you have cops with radar..... Only state pd in PA have radar every where else now have the wonderful thing called ENRADD

Back