Thinking of Mugen wing...

xXFlash21Xx

Myrtle Beach, SC
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan
Thinking about getting the mugen wing when i get my '15 SI. Does anyone have any input on the wing?? Also in NY we have to have a third brake light. I notice this will take the third light off of the vehicle. Any suggestions on how to add a third? I thought about adding a led strip between the rear window and the headliner.

wing.JPG

Thats one ugly looking thing why ruin a brand new car and risk getting a ticked for contaminating public eye sight and no third brake light?

Any input in good input to me. And that is a terrible picture of it. But i couldnt find a side profile of it. Just looking to see if anyone on the site has it or had it.

Please don't do it that wing is hideous.

i-just-threw-up-in-my-mouth.gif

I honestly don't think the lines of the car lend well to the Mugen wing unfortunately.

Any input in good input to me. And that is a terrible picture of it. But i couldnt find a side profile of it. Just looking to see if anyone on the site has it or had it.

I believe there is a picture of someone who put one on theirs around here somewhere. I forget who's it was though. He took it off in less than a week I believe.

Here is a Few pics of mine.

I got the 2 sides Hydro dipped black then the middle i got dipped in carbon fiber

Only down side it is flaps a little in the wind.

IMG_20150316_101047.jpg IMG_20150314_160410.jpg

I believe there is a picture of someone who put one on theirs around here somewhere. I forget who's it was though. He took it off in less than a week I believe.

Might have been me :giggle:

If you bought a coupe don't do it. Looks hideous..

Nope gonna get a sedan. And I have seen a few more people with them on the sedans and they look pretty good. But im still debating because im still waiting for the dealership to find me a car.

I bought this mugen style spoiler and plan to install it shortly on my 12 lx. The only thing I am worried is the flapping. One guy said it flaps in the middle in high speed. I am researching and trying to see if we can put some rubber washers to stable it though.

BTW, I like this spoiler.
:yeahthat:

It flaps and also get a little water so what I did was get some silicone and water problem resolve!!! The flapping now is not that bad tough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back