Time for a thread! 13 TW sedan

How does the car seats on the h&r springd and no camber kit!? Does it seat flush or does the rear tires look weird in anyways..im going to do the same setup and i would love some info on what the outcome might be..

My car has both front and rear camber kits so I'm not sure how to answer your question.

be7ydusa.jpg

See, getting your own parts shipped over from Japan isn't too bad!

DHL is a little expensive but there crazy fast with international shipments. Assuming they don't get held up in customs

I used EMS, cost for the decal pack to be shipped was about $10.00. I thought it was going to take a while but it'll be here tomorrow which was a total of 4 business days!

edu9a5ab.jpg

ujyqaza6.jpg

jy9u6a5u.jpg

All done, now everyone can tell that I HAVE VOLKS, lololololololololol, I keed I keed.

That is a very nice set of wheels man! Car's looking fantastic! How's the ride on the H&R's after having them on for this long?

Thank you!

Car rides great on the h&r springs. They're stiffer than stock but not bouncy at all.

Last edited:
I'm toying with the idea of trading my wheels out for some nice 17's..... Anybody got any leads? 17x8 maybe x9, 35-40mm offset.

I love these wheels but I'm more of a fan of 17" wheels.

Sorry I've been kind of slow. Nothing new has really happened, just messing with shift knobs. I went back to the stocker for now. I am also trying my damnedest to import a carbon front lip from a thai company. Its been VERY difficult!

Sorry I've been kind of slow. Nothing new has really happened, just messing with shift knobs. I went back to the stocker for now. I am also trying my damnedest to import a carbon front lip from a thai company. Its been VERY difficult!

Look into the spoon duracon, I love mine!

This wheel would look good on your car

impp_1102_08_o%2Bfd3s_mazda_rx7%2Bvolk_racing_te37_wheels.jpg

Back