Tint adn AS1 line

Flippercon

Virginia Beach, VA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
So I will be getting the Si tinted over the Christmas break and have been struggling with if I should tint the windshield to the AS1 line. Also I have read Virgina has a bill that has been passed by the House to lower the front side windows to 35% back in Feb. There is also a 7%+/- on this. Soi I was thinking of going to 25% all the way around.
Does any one have any pics of there tinted windows? With and without tint to the AS1 line.

So I will be getting the Si tinted over the Christmas break and have been struggling with if I should tint the windshield to the AS1 line. Also I have read Virgina has a bill that has been passed by the House to lower the front side windows to 35% back in Feb. There is also a 7%+/- on this. Soi I was thinking of going to 25% all the way around.
Does any one have any pics of there tinted windows? With and without tint to the AS1 line.

I am planning on getting mine tinted in the next few weeks too and am debating on the AS1 line as well. I didn't do it on my last car, but am considering it this time around. Mainly for extra sun protection. Plus, the tinted area around the rear view mirror looks a bit odd to me as it is. Worst case scenario-peel it off.

Back