squiggy

Cartographer
VIP Member
Michiana
Vehicle Model
Toyota MR2 Spyder
Body Style
Convertible
Why are you still lurking? We know you are out there!

Sign up! Join us. Engage in conversation. Vote for the ride of the month! Share your own experiences!

Seriously, this site is only as good as the members make it. You already come here due to its quality. Help us make it even better!

Last edited:
Some of us have lives you know... dont have dat time to engage in this non sense..... lmao IN ALL SERIOUS, I'd love to see hear more opinions on my ride much of everyone else on here with a build thread. I have almost 5k views but hardly anyone wanna speak up, I KNOW THERES SOMETHING THAT COULD BE ADDED OR CHANGED! Feedback pweeeases.

Why are you still lurking? We know you are out there!

Sign up! Join us. Engage in conversation. Vote for the ride of the month! Share your own experiences!

Seriously, this site is only as good as the members make. You already come here do to its quality. Help us make it even better!

Agreed, Even if you're just thinking about getting a civic.....Power to the Website!

Same goes for all of you who have accounts. Join the conversation!

Not a single one of you who have signed up in the past few days have even dropped a hello in this thread? :thumbsdown:

:waiting:

Yes!!! I lurked on this site when I first started considering getting a 9th gen, once I started convincing myself to get one I joined in February, well couple weeks later (& thanks to awesome rides on this website) I finally got my Si. Now 4th months and 1300 posts later I can say Im addicted lol.

Back