Tower bars, braces, Etc...

yry8yquj.jpg

Well she is on, ill give a report after the test drive. I'd rate the install 3 out of 10. She sure is Purdy though .

Did you get the whole thing painted or just the mounting brackets? Looking forward to the results after the test drive.

It's thicker than my Tanabe strut bar. Lol. I thought that would be one of those bars that would be hidden underneath the wiper cowl. It looks good.

I'm pretty sure there's a hidden strut bar floating around out there for the 9th gen, I've seen pictures of it installed. I forget the website it's listed on, but it's an Asian company.

I wanna go for a ride with someone who has all of these installed. I've always heard negative things about Megan racing. If I got to experience it first hand and it truly makes a difference id get them.

Noticeable tighter feel of the road, went on my test track..... About a 4 mile ride with twisties for sure better feel.best way to describe is better planted to ground.

I wanna go for a ride with someone who has all of these installed. I've always heard negative things about Megan racing. If I got to experience it first hand and it truly makes a difference id get them.
I'm going to try to test drive a 12 used stock,it's a while different car IMO

Yea, I'm really feeling my car handling now, I spent a lot to get it that way, but I love it!

Here is an example of how well this trunk brace, my rear view mirror does not shake at all now, nothing has changed in my system same high volume, my rear end is super stuff under load now A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Back