TPMS light went on?!

Journey

Vehicle Model
Honda Civic
Body Style
Sedan
I had switch my stock rims to some stock 04 accord rims, and it was riding good then the check TPMS light went on?! I know its because of the swap but is it bad? Is there anyway to turn it off or something?

thanks!

No issues with it having it on other than the light being annoying. Not sure if you can turn it off....

Yeah the light is annoying.. Hopefully someone knows how to fix it!

light will stay on until your original tpms sensors are on. No clue if you can put your oem tpms sensors on those 04 rims or not? Honda may be able to tell you

thanks, i'll try to go talk to my dealership. For now, i'ma just put up with that annoying light..

you want info about his accord setup working/not working, or something more specific with the tpms?

im saving up on gettin wheels i wanna know wat i need to do when it comes to tpms..
get new ones? swap them over or wat lol or anyway to not have to use tpms

if you get new wheels, you'd have a shop take your current tpms sensors off, and then install them on the new wheels. You'll have no tpms light on your dash then. Tpms light is only on if you'd put wheels on without your original sensors.

yep. When you get new rims, they'll transfer them over when you get tires put on.

Yeah, any shop could do 'em. I'ma get them swap'd over when i get some fresh new offsets! :wigglesmiley:
but for now, i'm still putting up with the annoying light lol.

:bleh:

Tire.jpg

Back