Track Setups...

My current set up is
Wheels: Volk Racing RE30's. Front 17x9+35 with Toyo Proxes R888 and Rear 17x9+35 with Toyo Proxes R888, I'm currently running the Stop Tech BBK, Koni Shocks front and rear with Eibach Sportline lowering springs by far it's not a bad set up. My alignment is -1.5 front and -1.5 rear for camber and 0 toe front and rear.

Reactions: edd
Hey Edd, it was amazing. Really love the brakes and tires. Sadly hydrolocked the car last Thursday so awaiting for a new engine.

5Zigen MK5 17x7, Michelin Pilot Super Sport 215/15/17, Megan Racing EZ Street, EBC Yellow, -1.5 front, -2.5 rear, zero toe

@edd if you would like to see updates for next season feel free to follow me or my build thread in the build thread section for further updates

My stockpile of parts for next season, I'm so anxious

Weds TC105N silver 17x8 38 offset
continental extreme DW 225/45ZR17
EBC yellow stuff front pads
torco race engine oil
Godspeed lugs

I read above I should keep the brake pads and rotors in the rear stock to help balance the car, would you all agree this is the best thing to do?

Anyone upgrade their stabilizer links yet?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I meant the front sway bar end links, correct me if I'm wrong I thought they were considered stabilizer links.

They really thin and much shorter than the rears.

I've upgraded my rear end links to moogs

I meant the front sway bar end links, correct me if I'm wrong I thought they were considered stabilizer links.

They really thin and much shorter than the rears.

I've upgraded my rear end links to moogs
Front sway bar links are very long, about a foot or so, and just as thick. I'm not sure if they're also called stabilizer links, but I know my coils came with new ones

Yea my teins did not may have to look for a pair of aftermarket one, I think wiggy or another admin gave me the part numbers for moog front end links a while back.

Sway bar end links are also stabilizer bar end links. Same with sway bar, stabilizer bar, or anti-sway bar.

The part numbers are K750604 and K750605

I would love to do a track setup. I am partially there now, on Yoko TK580's, stock wheels, Ksport Kontrol Pro suspension system, Rear Sway Bar, Vittune, downpipe/exhaust, I just need wheels and better brakes!

Free part alert: Allright track guys I have a part you can have for free if you want it. Since I think you guys might actually get some use out of it.

For Free: One Boomba lower engine mount. Used for 8 minutes. hahaha

http://www.boombaracing.com/honda-civic-si-2012-and-up-torque-dampers/
(The short one)

I bought a set of mounts for my car and I ended up deciding that they are not for me. The upper mount won't fit but the lower mount is the same for my car as the 9th gen SI. if anyone would like this part I would be happy to send it to you as it is just sitting around. No fee or money required but, the only thing I would ask is if you would take pics of the install and post a review for us in the DIY section.

I can take some pics of it if you guys would like. It's black and it goes in a place that no one sees it anyway. I know a lot of guys like squiggy and 323 have gone with the Hasport rear mount. That is a great piece as well. If you are unsure of install procedure you could definitely ask one of those guys. It should be pretty simple, just a coupe bolts and I think this can be done easily with the car just on jackstands in your driveway. That's how I did mine the first time when I tried them out.

Let me know.

This is squiggys DIY on the Hasport mount. Look through this as install should be nearly the same.
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/2012-civic-si-hasport-rear-motor-mount-installation.9444/

(The short one is what you are getting.)
021_00_001B__34483.1405457273.1280.1280.jpg

Last edited:
This is great, unfortunately I just ordered innovative mounts I'll spread word to my fellow track guys

Reactions: Nix
Free part alert: Allright track guys I have a part you can have for free if you want it. Since I think you guys might actually get some use out of it.

For Free: One Boomba lower engine mount. Used for 8 minutes. hahaha

http://www.boombaracing.com/honda-civic-si-2012-and-up-torque-dampers/
(The short one)

I bought a set of mounts for my car and I ended up deciding that they are not for me. The upper mount won't fit but the lower mount is the same for my car as the 9th gen SI. if anyone would like this part I would be happy to send it to you as it is just sitting around. No fee or money required but, the only thing I would ask is if you would take pics of the install and post a review for us in the DIY section.

I can take some pics of it if you guys would like. It's black and it goes in a place that no one sees it anyway. I know a lot of guys like squiggy and 323 have gone with the Hasport rear mount. That is a great piece as well. If you are unsure of install procedure you could definitely ask one of those guys. It should be pretty simple, just a coupe bolts and I think this can be done easily with the car just on jackstands in your driveway. That's how I did mine the first time when I tried them out.

Let me know.

This is squiggys DIY on the Hasport mount. Look through this as install should be nearly the same.
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/2012-civic-si-hasport-rear-motor-mount-installation.9444/

(The short one is what you are getting.)
021_00_001B__34483.1405457273.1280.1280.jpg
im up for a DIY :) but I feel weird not paying for something how much would you sell it to me for I feel bad taking it for free

Back