Trading in my Si

Mr.McNip

Sad to say this but my Si is going to be traded in tomorrow.. Since my father and I share cars it was not really my decision. He is going to trade the car in for a 2013 Accord. Thank you for everyone at this forum for all the help and all yalls cars look great!

:(

Why did your dad decide to get the Accord?

That's those "OLD MEN" for ya' ............ I'm sure you'll like the Accord after you drive it........

Sorry to hear this, but you'd be in good company with Nomar06 - He's modding a 2013 accord sedan.

Gonna pick it up today around 6pm. Webby I'll make sure to contact him thanks.

Thanks!
The car is definitely heavier than the Civic but it gives power when you need it. Its a different feel

Its actually the Sport model with a 2.4 Liter
We didn't really see the point of paying $30k+ for an accord haha.

Pretty much a more mature Civic Si. Lol.

3qsguv.jpg

Yeah lol less HP though

honestly....just a few HP less. Exact same car I have. I have added the TL-S rear sway bar and modified the brackets and it changed the handling for the better. Really liking the more "mature" car.....

Yeah I like how the back looks with the dual exhaust. I haven't tried out the sport mode yet. I'll probably try it out later when the engine is done breaking in. I didn't notice it had a strut brace until I got home and popped the hood haha. I don't think I'll do much mods to it except tint and an aftermarket navi.

Back