Not open for further replies.

Modifier
Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hello all,

After going with the Ultimate Racing exhaust, I'm selling my Tsudo 70mm exhaust.
Fits 2012+ Si sedans
This was the first batch of exhausts from Tsudo, when they used their 3-piece design.
Only about 6000 miles on it, still clean.
Comes with the silencer too.

I'm asking 200 plus shipping.

Keep in mind you'll have to get gaskets and bolts either from a vendor or an auto/hardware store
I did some research for the hardware necessary, showing exactly what you need and the general pricing...

i found a pack of 2 gaskets for $5

http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/we...4-p?navigationPath=L1*14932|L2*14983|L3*15324

and I found kits like this that include the gaskets and bolts for about $15

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/ac...-26tb?itemIdentifier=467567_0_0_&target=shelf

or you can buy the bolts separately from any auto/hardware store and it will be even cheaper

Any questions, let me know.

gUDPRj3l.jpg

9MFfG0Gl.jpg

s7Kmo46l.jpg

2WVoVP0l.jpg

Last edited:
You can get nuts and bolts from a hardware store. I got replacements when I stripped a few installing the Full-Race.

Reactions: 323
It's pretty loud though but definitly not unbearable for me. Some people can't stand it. Noticeable drone on the highway but nothing too bothersome at all

I lost my silencer right after I bought it -_- it's around my house somewhere . But I drove in a 12 si with the invidia N1 and the silencer in. Definitly quieter a bit but sounds a little raspy when giving it a good about of gas.

I lost my silencer right after I bought it -_- it's around my house somewhere . But I drove in a 12 si with the invidia N1 and the silencer in. Definitly quieter a bit but sounds a little raspy when giving it a good about of gas.
Hhahaaa I have the same problem my Garage is like it black hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back