Tsudo catback Exhaust

andyk30

I found this Tsudo exhaust. do anyone have this exhaust and can give me some feedback will be great.

20-9379-2.jpg

20-9379-3.jpg

20-9379-4.jpg

Im happy with it. It's extremely loud without the tail silencer though. Thats an awesome deal to. 100 bucks cheaper than what i paid.

Can you make a vid so we can hear it? Inside/outside?

I've been meaning to do some vids with and without the tail silencer. Been asking around at work to see if anyone has decent camera or what not so I can get something better than an iPhone vid. So far no luck

iPhone is better than nothing for capturing sound.

Tsudo: Best exhaust for the buck. It's extremely loud though.

Got some in cabin vids I'm going to upload as soon as I get home to the computer. Also I recommend making sure your tail silencer is properly secured as I have one vid that clearly defines the noise level with and without do to it falling out in the street :/ FML

It looks nice. Did u notice any gains?

nothing to extreme but it did feel a lil faster and paired with injen cai the car feels so much better. Now if flash pro would come out :D

It sounds similar to the Tsudo for the 2006-2011 si's.

^tbh, I'm liking the way that sounds over the videos of the other exhausts available...too bad I want a 3" setup to mate to the full-race downpipe...well, first lemme get my si...gonna wait to see if there are any updates for '13

There's a full race 3" downpipe for the 2012s?

i got it on my car also, nice exhaust for the money, had a little bit of a problem fitting it on the coupe when tsudo told me it fits both the coupe and sedan. i had to cut about 1" of the metal hangers on the exhaust to get it to clear the bumper. but other than that its running smooth, no rattling. good exhaust for the money. it is very loud though like others have mentioned.

Back