Tsudo exhaust help

Neemerz

hiya everyone i'm in the process of ordering the tsudo exhaust system but had a few questions. From what I've heard the Tsudo is the loudest of the exhuast systems, but is the noise farty (lol). Seen videos on the exhaust but cant make out the actual noise, can anyone help me

ok guys im literally sitting here debating on which one to order... rv6 dp+ tsudo exhaust or full-race dp+ full race exhaust HELPHELPLPLPLPELEPLEPE!!

ok guys im literally sitting here debating on which one to order... rv6 dp+ tsudo exhaust or full-race dp+ full race exhaust HELPHELPLPLPLPELEPLEPE!!
If you're serious about the performance and don't mind the extra cost, then full-race is the way to go.
If you want the best bang for your buck and mainly want a loud exhaust with some power, then the rv6 and tsudo

The tsudo sounds great on the outside but it can be really loud in the cabin. You just have to find the right rpm range in each gear and that'll quiet it down inside.

also for a little more than the tsudo you can go with the skunk2 catback. I have it on my si and love it. Yeah it can be really loud but once you get to a cruising speed it doesn't have a lot of drone. When i was deciding, I figured if I am spending the money on an exhaust I want to be able to hear it. These engines don't have that high pitched tone the k20's have, it is nice and deep. There is a video on 9thcivics youtube page of my exhaust

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWyQWVOatWs&feature=c4-overview&list=UUuJrRMIAH3Xv0w98Fi-nZig

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AIv7x2z3Go

the videos are a little quiet i think because of my phone case but thats injen cai, P2R throttle body spacer, tsudo exhaust. the spacer helps with that nice sound withe the cai even when i shift it sounds like i kinda have a turbo very sexy. If your going exhaust get tsudo its AMAZING dont let others talk down on the company. the cabin noise is VERY loud but you get used to it or you can throw the silencer in or just adjust to it like i did but i love the sound very deep and clean.

If you're serious about the performance and don't mind the extra cost, then full-race is the way to go.
If you want the best bang for your buck and mainly want a loud exhaust with some power, then the rv6 and tsudo[/quotIs
Not sure how much, but rv6 is a 2.5" dp abs the tsudo is 70mm. Full race is full 3"

Is the full race to loud? i was thinking about getting the invidia q300 but i heard it was to quiet so i was thinking about the N1 but i was now debating between the N1 and the full race. Do you know if the full race has alot of cabin drone? i want something id be able to hear with the windows up but not so loud where i have to yell on the highway

@Scornio I wouldn't get the tsudo then if you don't want to be yelling on the highway. I have the Ultimate Racing dp and exhaust now and I love it. Something you can hear and sounds good but no drone, or at least very little.
@squiggy has the full race setup, he could chime in on the sound of it. Although I'm sure he'll say he loves it and recommends it lol

@Scornio I wouldn't get the tsudo then if you don't want to be yelling on the highway. I have the Ultimate Racing dp and exhaust now and I love it. Something you can hear and sounds good but no drone, or at least very little.
@squiggy has the full race setup, he could chime in on the sound of it. Although I'm sure he'll say he loves it and recommends it lol

Already covered in another thread earlier today!

Back