Tsudo exhaust help

I have the TSUDO catback on my Si. Its really deep and loud. It farts alittle if you cruise to a stop at 3rd gear.. Right when it gets down to 10mph and RPMS are at like 1000, There is a fart or burple. I love it though. It also does this when redlining from 2nd to 3rd sometimes.

I have the TSUDO catback on my Si. Its really deep and loud. It farts alittle if you cruise to a stop at 3rd gear.. Right when it gets down to 10mph and RPMS are at like 1000, There is a fart or burple. I love it though. It also does this when redlining from 2nd to 3rd sometimes.
Well see i dont want something that sounds too ricey and farty, just something smooth and deep but also nice sounding at WOT. Something youll be able to hear coming from maybe a block away but not a 1/2 mile away thats why im might go with the Full Race or Invidia N1. i also heard the skunk2 is actually around the same sound of the N1 so IDK!!!!!! Its so hard!

I looked at all these before buying my Tsudo, but when i found the Tsudo for 249 shipped, it was hard to pass up. ive from what ive heard and read, ill prolly roll with the silencer on it.

I looked at all these before buying my Tsudo, but when i found the Tsudo for 249 shipped, it was hard to pass up. ive from what ive heard and read, ill prolly roll with the silencer on it.
Ok see now that for that price id buy that no matter how loud lol

Well see i dont want something that sounds too ricey and farty, just something smooth and deep but also nice sounding at WOT. Something youll be able to hear coming from maybe a block away but not a 1/2 mile away thats why im might go with the Full Race or Invidia N1. i also heard the skunk2 is actually around the same sound of the N1 so IDK!!!!!! Its so hard!

Its not TOO farty. It burples alittle at low rpms, like if you hit the gas alittle while in neutral, while the RPMs come down, it'll burple. Similar to a V8 (kind of)
I've tried taking videos of the TSUDO, but for some reason, Videos never portray the true sound of the TSUDO. I think its because part of the sound comes from the loudness and vibration, which can not be demonstrated in a video.
I definitely DO NOT regret getting this exhaust, but I wanted something loud and deep, so its all personal preference. I think the N1 is a good balance, its not as deep or loud as the TSUDO.
Sometimes, I do wish it wasn't as loud as it is, but thats where the silencer comes in.
Overall, the TSUDO is not a loud ricey "classic honda" exhaust. Because of the 2.4 liters, Its DEEEP, just loud. So no ones gonna look at you like "look at that ricer."
They might say "How is he not deaf?" But you get used to the loudness. The exhaust actually quiets down after a couple weeks of driving.

Its not TOO farty. It burples alittle at low rpms, like if you hit the gas alittle while in neutral, while the RPMs come down, it'll burple. Similar to a V8 (kind of)
I've tried taking videos of the TSUDO, but for some reason, Videos never portray the true sound of the TSUDO. I think its because part of the sound comes from the loudness and vibration, which can not be demonstrated in a video.
I definitely DO NOT regret getting this exhaust, but I wanted something loud and deep, so its all personal preference. I think the N1 is a good balance, its not as deep or loud as the TSUDO.
Sometimes, I do wish it wasn't as loud as it is, but thats where the silencer comes in.
Overall, the TSUDO is not a loud ricey "classic honda" exhaust. Because of the 2.4 liters, Its DEEEP, just loud. So no ones gonna look at you like "look at that ricer."
They might say "How is he not deaf?" But you get used to the loudness. The exhaust actually quiets down after a couple weeks of driving.
Ok cool well now my decision became a little harder lol but thank y'all guys for the info it helps a lot!

@323 got rid of his due to getting pulled over one time too many. Also, he blew a gasket due to pressure from using the silencer.

this should be fun. I just realized that I drive around base in 3rd gear. speed limit is 25 and 15 through housing..haha :rotfl:

Back