Tsudo exhaust questions..

Dp all day before the catback. The dp is a night a day difference. I started with the tsudo 70mm cb, then the rv6 dp. The change was soo drastic. Then the rbc came and tied it all together. Definitely get the dp first.

Last edited:
So let me ask this. Other than having a brand name what would be more beneficial a tsudo catback or going tk my local muffler shop for a 3 inch catback with a flowmaster? I ask because its the same price.

So let me ask this. Other than having a brand name what would be more beneficial a tsudo catback or going tk my local muffler shop for a 3 inch catback with a flowmaster? I ask because its the same price.

The custom exhaust with the flowmaster might be more quiet than the Tsudo. How well do they fabricate their exhausts? Do you know anyone that had their exhausts custom made by that shop?

I can't remember what its called but they use normal pipe not stainless steel and they crush bend not mandrel. I don't know any of the specifics on the tsudo though. Just a 3 inch for that price sounded appealing.

The tsudo sounds amazing outside the car but there is a ton of drone inside. I've had mine on for a few days now and it almost sounds like something is wrong. Does everyone who has the tsudo exhaust have drone all the time, no matter what gear you're in or what speed you're going? If so, is there an exhaust that sounds similar outside and doesn't make your ears bleed when your in the car?

The tsudo sounds amazing outside the car but there is a ton of drone inside. I've had mine on for a few days now and it almost sounds like something is wrong. Does everyone who has the tsudo exhaust have drone all the time, no matter what gear you're in or what speed you're going? If so, is there an exhaust that sounds similar outside and doesn't make your ears bleed when your in the car?
Once the exhaust has been on for a bit it got a good bit quieter. It's just really loud at first.

That's true, it quiets down alot and the drone isn't so bad after i guess you break it in. But its still nice and loud when you get on it

Mine got quieter, and then i tightened it a week after install it sounded quieter, im assuming from leaks being sealed or whatever. I just noticed it less from inside the car.... probably also from being used to it for so long

quite a few users have said the tsudo gets less loud after you put some miles on it

from a couple of pages in the tsudo sale thread -

No it deffintly mellowed out a bit. I love it though. It was almost to much before but after it mellowed a bit its perfect.

ok so i got my exhaust installed last friday and ive noticed that it isnt as loud as it was when i first installed it. i never got a chance to hear it with the silencer on because i told the mechanic to take it off. i was hesitant at first and was like DAMN this is LOUD!!! but after 3 days sound is SEXY!! has anybody else experienced this or is it that my ears got used to the beautiful sound comin out of my si's @ss?

I've noticed the same thing but like you, I don't know if it's mellowed out or if I've just gotten used to it lol

That is why I stayed away from it,I heard its way too loud,I would pull my hair out with that noise inside,but its a nice exhaust.

So is there anything out there that has the same deep sound without all the cabin noise? I haven't heard any of the other exhausts other than in youtube videos.

Back