Tuning issues please help

Danny Lugo

Man I have a problem on the idle It tries to turn off because rpm go lower but it never turn off and also I have a slow reaction on 1st. If I am driving it hard it works awesome if y just go easy on the 1st it just reacts slow I know is tuning but what can I do to fix it in flash pro because my tuner is great but to get to him is hard e has a lot of work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I am having problems with the oxygen sensor I need to replace it, where can I get one?

Ok so the idle thing start to happens when I turn on the AC

I'd imagine you have a lot of logs and adjustments that still need done. Most of the users here say they do 20-30+ revisions before it's completely tuned by vitviper.

So I am having problems with the oxygen sensor I need to replace it, where can I get one?

Why do you say you're having issues with it? Are you running an aftermarket downpipe? Is the secondary o2 disabled in flashpro?

Why do you say you're having issues with it? Are you running an aftermarket downpipe? Is the secondary o2 disabled in flashpro?

Yes after market down pipe, but no worries I will buy the tanabe wideband gauge that brings everything

Yeah man I might go that way!!! The car is running super fine man but sometimes I get idle problems when the car is stopped and the AC is on!! Don't know why!

I vouch for Vit as well. I'm on my 23rd Calibration. Keep in mind it's a long process if you don't pay for priority tuning. I started tuning in November! But worth the wait! E85 tune is next as soon as I'm done with tune. My CIVIC be beasting everyone around here!

I vouch for Vit as well. I'm on my 23rd Calibration. Keep in mind it's a long process if you don't pay for priority tuning. I started tuning in November! But worth the wait! E85 tune is next as soon as I'm done with tune. My CIVIC be beasting everyone around here!

Well I have a tuner that is awesome the only thing is that we only tune on the dyno because of his schedule so he does not see my logs like vit would? I got another question how much HP can vit give?

I have 210.17 with

RBC, intake, full race downpipe and exhaust, RDX injectors, fuel rail, big bore throttle body.

prob mid 220's, but it's more about how the car drives versus peak hp.

Man I have a problem on the idle It tries to turn off because rpm go lower but it never turn off and also I have a slow reaction on 1st. If I am driving it hard it works awesome if y just go easy on the 1st it just reacts slow I know is tuning but what can I do to fix it in flash pro because my tuner is great but to get to him is hard e has a lot of work

Well I have a tuner that is awesome the only thing is that we only tune on the dyno because of his schedule so he does not see my logs like vit would? I got another question how much HP can vit give?

I have 210.17 with

RBC, intake, full race downpipe and exhaust, RDX injectors, fuel rail, big bore throttle body.

Just talk to Vit. He seems to know stuff when it comes to tuning Honda's.

Just talk to Vit. He seems to know stuff when it comes to tuning Honda's.

Well so today vit sent me his first map!!! I started with him today!!! I paid priority because I had the extra $$$

I sent him a catalog and he found a lot of stuff wrong on the tuning (it was giving 210HP) but he found other stuff so he sent me his first map to go from there!!!!

Thanks for all your support guys!!! I live in Puerto Rico and it was a hard decision for me because you know he does not have the car there to see etc. if it wasn't for you guys I might have never did it!!!

Im very happy for you! He is the best tuner Ive had so far! It takes about 30 calibrations or so but its 100% worth it! You should be around 220 hp

Back