Tuning issues please help

Im very happy for you! He is the best tuner Ive had so far! It takes about 30 calibrations or so but its 100% worth it! You should be around 220 hp

30 calibrations ok!!! But what about those who paid the priority tuning how does that work do you guys know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You email him your logs. The faster you do the logs for him, the faster you'll complete the tuning process.

You email him your logs. The faster you do the logs for him, the faster you'll complete the tuning process.

Well know he uses a web page for uploading the datalogs that is why I am asking how fast is the priority? He sent me a map today and datalog uploaded today also!

Thanks

Wow just has I am writing boom another map updated right now!!

Careful with those pulls, you don't want to get a ticket. Mr. Speedy Gonzales

Last edited:
Careful with those pulls, you don't want to get a ticket. Mr. Speedy Gonzales

Well I already had 210HP with another tuner so I know how fast was lol. I went with vit because of course power but also reliability of day to day drive

Hey guys I am in calibration 1.6 right know, how many did you guys did?

Im at 3.3 and almost done but each is different ive seen people get to 6.2

I'm a at 1.6 and I paid priority because I need this car running fast for a event here lol!!! But was just curious he if you pay the priority he really is fast!!

I'm right now doing my first 3erd gear pull from 2,000rpm to 7500 rpm

Yeah I paid priority to Ive just been lazy to finsih it lol he is pretty quick with the though

Yeah I paid priority to Ive just been lazy to finsih it lol he is pretty quick with the though

The only downfall is that in Puerto Rico I don't have a lot ogling roads that I can do pulls

Oh ok how does the car feel?

Well right slow as crap lol remember I had 210HP and vit is doing his tune from scratch. He his awesome btw I have high hopes for a little more than 210HP

Back