Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

Weeeeeeeee!

c6e4c09d-04d9-3b8d.jpg

Yes ma'am! Wheels shipped today from OH. Hopefully be here Friday. Shipping to the office, so I hope they don't come Saturday. I'm tempted to put the sway on tonight. I have nothing better to do.

Yes ma'am! Wheels shipped today from OH. Hopefully be here Friday. Shipping to the office, so I hope they don't come Saturday. I'm tempted to put the sway on tonight. I have nothing better to do.

do it, im taking my kartboy links off and putting the stockers on, the kbs are too noisy

n1 goes on tonight!

What did you have yours set on, full stiff? I think I'm going to start at medium and see how I like it. Which links did you get, the balljoint ones?

You have mawds. Besides the SS, this is the first thing to go on my car. I need to order some red vinyl. Anyone have any suggestions for full sheets? I don't want the precut crap from Blue Batmobile.

Man I am gonna a couple hours on a boat and this thread haz blown up....

I am looking forward to zee dragon...

What did you have yours set on, full stiff? I think I'm going to start at medium and see how I like it. Which links did you get, the balljoint ones?

eh, depends on what you want, soft is neutral, mid is very slight oversteer, stiff is almost snap oversteer, assuming you have factory alignment. I plan on running more neg camber so full stiff will let the backend out much sooner

You have mawds. Besides the SS, this is the first thing to go on my car. I need to order some red vinyl. Anyone have any suggestions for full sheets? I don't want the precut crap from Blue Batmobile.

So?! I need moar!

Just PMed a guy about a Kidd Header for 150! :woot:

Dawn, are you or Josh going to Langley tonight?
Prolly not. I might play around with making the lip fit better. Maybe get pizza or a sammich or chinese food or something. What are yous doin'?

<- This chick can't wait when it comes to parts. Gotta put on gotta put on. Speaking of, I got my new fairing and haven't put it on the rack yet.

Back