Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

are they in good shape?

They're in okay condition looks wise. Solid as a rock physical wise. Pics: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2230208

Keep them and buy snow tires and finally get some sticky summer tires....lol

This is what I did when I couldn't sell the Motegi's

No. I'm not buying extra tires. I don't see the point. The tires I have will be just fine. I'd rather use the money made from selling these for other things.

doing this

dilbert-at-desk_scott-adams.jpg

for anyone:

I have a job interview in queens ny next week, has anyone lived there or knows anybody who does/did, just looking for any insight.

Also, anyone gonna register for the dragon meet? I did last night

for anyone:

I have a job interview in queens ny next week, has anyone lived there or knows anybody who does/did, just looking for any insight.

Also, anyone gonna register for the dragon meet? I did last night

Car's aren't necessary and the roads SUCK. Way back in the day, I used to know a few peeps who lived in Queens from ocho.

I live an hour north of Queens (1:20 to JFK). I have been all over the Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx (some streets, mostly parkways/interstates). Am actually going to Queens on Saturday for a car show. When living in the metro area, here are some words of wisdom (1) always use the bathroom before you attempt to go anywhere. A 5 min drive could take 90 mins (2) know where the "bad" areas are and don't go there... ever

Queens & toss in Brooklyn and the Bronx..... you can drive through there mostly. Most of the year, the roads are horrific. it would be wise to own a beater as your car will get hit and likely multiple of times. Parking is impossible, if you get a spot, you don't leave. It costs serious coin to come and go around the city (bridges/tunnels). Traffic is what I imagine what Hell is like, even more so when clutching. Believe that in any given mile, you will nearly get hit 5 times. Spend 20 mins in NYC and you'll want to buy an automatic.

Manhattan - you don't want to take your car into that clusterfck. summary ended.

Staten Island - I only rip through there on rare occasions.

EDIT: I forgot to add, parking spots are 75% the size you are used to in the countryside, yet teh same SUVs are parking in there. people don't care about their cars much (in general) as they'll get all beat up, just can't be helped

Back