Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just realized I only have work Tuesday of next week wooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
today was my friday/last day ofwork until after the dragon. :woot:

tomorrow, I'm taking my nephew into the middle school to walk around with him and find his classrooms again and have him do his locker a few times as well. I can't wait as I haven't been in that building since i was in 8th grade.... 1985 yes, I'm an old fck

today was my friday/last day ofwork until after the dragon. :woot:

tomorrow, I'm taking my nephew into the middle school to walk around with him and find his classrooms again and have him do his locker a few times as well. I can't wait as I haven't been in that building since i was in 8th grade.... 1985 yes, I'm an old fck

damn lol, with one of the loudest cars

should be a good lashup for the wednesday night run, me, keith, dawn, and i'll get connor with the white s2000 to join

damn lol, with one of the loudest cars

should be a good lashup for the wednesday night run, me, keith, dawn, and i'll get connor with the white s2000 to join
hahaha... about the loud car. I was taking my nephew to lunch at subway (he likes it) and on a 50 mph road, we rolled up to a stoplight next to a 2.5i impreza with a little silver haired lady driving, my parents were two cars behind her in a Nate-mobile. The light turned green and she drove off in a normal fashion, I then started to accelerate in a normal fashion, with the lady about 4 car lengths ahead. I then say jokingly, "hey, she wants to race" and my nephew says get her, so instead of shifting normally, I let the RPMs get over 6k before shifting (which is pretty loud). My shift was just as I was passing her, and wouldn't you know it, my car did the Subaru backfire (kaa-pow!) and I was gone (my nephew was rolling) So my parents finally meet up with us at Subway and tell what we didn't see. The old lady hit the brakes as I passed which caused the truck directly behind her to hit the brakes and do the emergency lane change and my parents had to make a quick lane change as well. I then look at my nephew and say "I think I scared the poo out of her" he was in hysterics (he's 11, some things are funny at that age)

oh yea, Connor will be in for sure. who do you think he will show up with this year? :D I think i'll constantly ask him if he has enough gas :rotfl:

hahaha... about the loud car. I was taking my nephew to lunch at subway (he likes it) and on a 50 mph road, we rolled up to a stoplight next to a 2.5i impreza with a little silver haired lady driving, my parents were two cars behind her in a Nate-mobile. The light turned green and she drove off in a normal fashion, I then started to accelerate in a normal fashion, with the lady about 4 car lengths ahead. I then say jokingly, "hey, she wants to race" and my nephew says get her, so instead of shifting normally, I let the RPMs get over 6k before shifting (which is pretty loud). My shift was just as I was passing her, and wouldn't you know it, my car did the Subaru backfire (kaa-pow!) and I was gone (my nephew was rolling) So my parents finally meet up with us at Subway and tell what we didn't see. The old lady hit the brakes as I passed which caused the truck directly behind her to hit the brakes and do the emergency lane change and my parents had to make a quick lane change as well. I then look at my nephew and say "I think I scared the poo out of her" he was in hysterics (he's 11, some things are funny at that age)

oh yea, Connor will be in for sure. who do you think he will show up with this year? :D I think i'll constantly ask him if he has enough gas :rotfl:

Yes he's registered and arriving on Wednesday.

I love shifting as I pass people at WOT, yes I still drive like a ricer at times.

Like, Nate, I only have to work Tuesday too. I didn't realize it and sent a meeting invite to one of the commands in the area on Wednesday then had to go fix it to Tuesday. lol.

I'm not sure what time I'll be there yet, Jason. When are you getting ther?

Like, Nate, I only have to work Tuesday too. I didn't realize it and sent a meeting invite to one of the commands in the area on Wednesday then had to go fix it to Tuesday. lol.

I'm not sure what time I'll be there yet, Jason. When are you getting ther?

7 ish, given no accidents or fights in the back seat :giggle:

last year Ken and I left around 6am and got there around 5-6pm

I only have work Tuesday :woot:, primarily to go in there and show all the numbskulls how to do my job when I'm gone.

so i'm sitting here thinking, what do I really want to do on my trip to NC.... smokey mtns... so I think I'm going to call Fontana and ask if I can make my reservation to arrive on Monday. that would be 6 nights! hahaha

The three J's, can I enlist your assistance with swapping out of the blown shock this weekend? I will pay in the form of food and drink.

Jeff, can you ask about that 24mm adjustable rear sway for moi? Grazie mille.

The three J's, can I enlist your assistance with swapping out of the blown shock this weekend? I will pay in the form of food and drink.

Jeff, can you ask about that 24mm adjustable rear sway for moi? Grazie mille.

getting one shock or all 4? im surprised that jeff's didnt blow out yet

morning :wave:

I'm at IAG now. They re-did the waiting area. Much nicer, cleaner :)

uhoh whatcha doin there?

I actually managed to get a set of shocks for $100 that have 40k on them. My biggest concern is the left rear. Unless my orders get extended, this is all I can really afford right now.

:wheee:

Grandparents are coming down today to check out the house :nervous:, I hope it checks out.

Just found out today my history teacher is giving a quiz next friday and isn't going to let me make it up .

Back