Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

Hopefully FR-S will be in today!

Our Subaru dealer got their first pre-sold WRB manual BRZ Premium yesterday!

Think I'm picking up my short shifter Saturday.....unless thy have a use Invidia n1....hmmmmm

Really??
mad.gif
You better not get that ricey *** exhaust again! :barf:

This x1000! (coming from the "non-fast" driver) :giggle:

I want to go on that one road heading north from Philly!! :excited:

hey lets plan another food meet in June /July and we can, Nate is going to Germany soon though.

Nate better get an ss instead of the rice cannon lol, I think if I do anything it's going to be an intake, the stock exhaust on the sedans is pretty loud. Im gettin too old for loud exhausts on a DD lol.

Im going to get "something" at iag, we'll be down saturday around 2-3

This x1000! (coming from the "non-fast" driver) :giggle:

I want to go on that one road heading north from Philly!! :excited:

Still be faster than you no matter what I do.... LOL

Yes Kelly Drive is a fun and fast road when there is no one on it....

I am with JasonPA on another food meet..

huh? What does driving faster than me have to do with my post you quoted? I was saying I was the non-fast driver.

Still be faster than you no matter what I do.... LOL

Yes Kelly Drive is a fun and fast road when there is no one on it....

I am with JasonPA on another food meet..
Jeff can drive fast and pretty well from what I saw of him at the dragon last fall he just chooses to roll along so that people can see him and his ride :)

-Keith
'11 WRX (30k mi) & '99 2.3CL (38k mi)

Jeff can drive fast and pretty well from what I saw of him at the dragon last fall he just chooses to roll along so that people can see him wearing his blue polo shirt and his ride :)

fixed ;) :giggle:

Yes I like how everyone thinks I drive slow. It's good for my image bwahaha I'm kidding. I didn't feel comfortable driving the Subie for a while. After the fender braces and alignment she's tight just how I like it :)

Sorry Jeff I mis read what you wrote.... I know your a quick driver when you want... LOL. Just like to mess with you....

Everyone likes to mess with me... One of these days I'm going to.... I'm kidding muahaha ^_^

It's all good. I'm use to everyone messing with me. It means you all like me :D :giggle: :love:

Back